Sunday, October 15, 2006

User/Submitter equals Digg ban?

Ok so I was intrigued when I heard there was a service called user/submitter which allows you to digg stories and then get paid for digging them. I went to the site signed up and used it once or twice (they dont have that many stories to digg). I made like a dollar or something its really not that great of a service. So then a couple of days ago I logged back into User/Submitter and I saw there were like 15 stories to digg so I went to go do it. I goto digg hit the login button and get the message "Sorry Bad IP address." I was like w/e ill make a new account later. I goto the join digg link and get the same message again. Now I cant make a new account and cant use my old account so im stuck with just being able to read the stories and not being able to comment on them. That is pretty lame. The other thing is I didnt not get a single notice that said dont use this service or you will get banned. Where was the response from the Digg.com team that we dont like this service. I watch diggnation I didnt see anything about it. I read digg probably like 5 times a day it is my second home page I didnt notice a damn thing. How could you Kevin, HOW?

No comments: